Monday 6 October 2008

Research Boards

Here are my research boards for the months that i have chosen. I have chosen to use the months of August, September and December;



Here is my research board for August, I feel that august is the time for holidays, Summer and hot weather. So I researched pictures of things relating to what people do in their holidays and in the sun, things like Festivals, urban sports, caravaning, going to the beach etc. There is also a generic image of the sun as well to get the feeling of heat.










here is my research board for September, I feel that september represents the start of Autumn end of summer, going back to work and school etc. i also put in a picture of the twin towers because as these went down in September it san event that almost everyb ody remembers and a very distinctive way of telling its September.














Here is my research board for the month of December, i decided to research and use pictures of things relating to Christmas, celebrations because of new year and family/friends. the feeling of coolness, snow that you can get in December.

No comments: